Families today come in various forms, such as marriages, civil unions, and registered partnerships. As with any other family, nontraditional families go through many of the same significant and complex changes and issues brought about by adoptions and even divorces.
Our trusted Phoenix LGBT family law attorneys at Goldman Law, LLC are devoted to providing you with aggressive and compassionate legal representation. We will see to it that your rights and best interests are always protected, and that you obtain the outcome you need to look forward to the future and move forward with your life.
Our LGBT Family Law Practice
At Goldman Law, LLC, some of the numerous services we provide to nontraditional families include:
- Creating domestic partnership and cohabitation agreements
- Helping nontraditional couples and same-sex partners adopt children
- Creating and implementing surrogacy agreements
- Creating formal agreements between same-sex partners for dividing parenting responsibilities and parenting time
- Modifying existing parenting time agreements
- Dividing marital property of nontraditional couples
- Mediating the dissolution of nontraditional partnerships such as same-sex unions
- Requesting modifications of any court-ordered payments
- Requesting for maintenance payments or child support payments as nontraditional families evolve
Ultimately, we aim to help create innovative and practical solutions that will protect the rights and best interests of nontraditional families.
Contact the Phoenix LGBT Family Law Attorneys at Goldman Law, LLC
If you are part of a nontraditional family about to undergo a significant change, the Phoenix LGBT family law attorneys at Goldman Law, LLC are here to help you. We have the experience, knowledge and skills needed to resolve the numerous issues that arise from a same-sex union or domestic partnership.
Call Goldman Law, LLC at (602) 698-5520 or email us using the contact form on this page to schedule a professional case evaluation and learn more about your rights. We serve clients in Phoenix and all throughout Arizona.